Tax Status / Filings Services


All students employed under Curricular Practical Training must be a W-2 employee.

  • W-2 Tax Filing starting at $50.00
  • 1099 Tax Filing starting at $150.00

IAU does not offer the 1098-T form to students because IAU is not funded by the government for financial aid, loans, or grants or any U.S. Department of Education's student aid program.

For more information for tax filing services, contact:

2525 W. 8th Street, Suite 200
Los Angeles, CA 90057

Nam Nguyen, ND Tax Consultant
Tel: (714) 530-8177

*For your convenience, this website may contain hyperlinks to websites and servers maintained by third parties. We do not control, evaluate, endorse or guarantee content or services found in those sites. We do not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, products, services and content of these sites or the parties that operate them. Your use of such sites and services is entirely at your own risk.