The University shall provide verifications for all current and past students. All enrollment or degree verification requests are provided in writing. No enrollment or degree verification requests shall be provided verbally. The release of enrollment or degree verifications requires a signed authorization from the student. This release can be in the form of IAU's ENROLLMENT VERIFICATION REQUEST form
or a third-party release form signed by the student. Softcopy enrollment or degree verifications are free of charge, while printed official verifications require a $10 fee.
IAU is committed to maintaining student records privacy in compliance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA).
Current students can access all their enrollment information for free directly in myIAU. Students can print academic history and view current enrollment information. If you experience problems with myIAU, please contact the Office of Admissions & Records at admissions@iau.LA.
For all employers or third parties seeking Student Verifications for former / current students of International American University, please fill out and email the Verification Request Form to registrar@iau.LA.
Verifications will provide confirmation of registration and enrollment. Verifications DO NOT include individual course/grade/unit information, or GPA, or class rank.
PLEASE NOTE WE WILL ONLY PROCESS STUDENT VERIFICATION REQUESTS SENT VIA EMAIL. ONCE YOUR REQUEST IS RECEIVED BY THE OFFICE OF ADMISSIONS & RECORDS, PLEASE ALLOW 10 DAYS FOR PROCESSING. YOU WILL RECEIVE A NOTICE FROM THE UNIVERSITY'S REGISTRAR VERIFYING YOUR REQUEST. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CALL US AT (213) 262-3939.
Alteration or Falsification of Academic Records: Please be aware that altering, creating, otherwise falsifying or tampering with university records, or otherwise misrepresenting one's academic accomplishments, awards or credentials could result in University sanctions including dismissal or degree revocation, or legal action. This includes, but is not limited to, altering or creating an academic transcript or diploma, and unauthorized use of university documents including letterhead.
The University issues student ID cards upon acceptance & enrollment. Photographs can be submitted in hard copy or digital format. The official University identification card is non-transferable. The ID card remains the property of the University, is governed by the University regulations, and expires when the holder is no longer affiliated with the University. Replacement cards cost an additional fee.
Request to Send an Electronic Transcript
The International American University (IAU) has authorized Parchment Inc. to act as its agent for processing orders of electronic transcripts in PDF format. Parchment collects all required fees and forwards the request to the IAU Office of the Registrar, where the transcript is produced and released. Parchment uses the highest standards for security and the service is compliant with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).
Before You Order Transcripts
Students must clear holds on their record before the Transcript department will process the order. Current and recently enrolled students can check for holds on myIAU. Check your myIAU account to ensure that any pending grades, degrees or changes have been posted to your record.
- Electronic Transcript Order: $10 per order.
- Paper Transcript Order
- USPS Domestic Mail: $10 per transcript, plus a $2.50 shipping fee. A total of $12.50 per order.
- USPS International Mail: $10 per transcript, plus a $5.00 shipping fee. A total of $15.00 per order.
- FedEx Overnight Domestic: $10 per transcript, plus a $25.00 shipping fee. A total of $35.00 per order.
- FedEx International: $10 per transcript, plus a $47.50 shipping fee. A total of $57.50 per order.
Parchment accepts VISA, MasterCard, and Discover. Cash or checks are no longer accepted.
How to Order Transcripts
Official Transcripts may be ordered through Parchment:
- You will be asked to create an account. First-time users must sign and submit a Consent to Release form before a transcript order can be processed.
- Provide your student ID and the dates of attendance at IAU.
- Have your credit card name, number, and expiration date available.
- Payment on the card will be preauthorized, but your credit card will not be billed until the transcript order has been fulfilled.
- You will receive an e-mail confirmation when your order has been processed.
If you need assistance or have questions about the ordering service, please email at email@example.com.
How to Videos:
- Order Official Transcript
- Track Official Transcript
Approximately 9:30 A.M. to 6:30 P.M. Pacific Time. Requests are processed by the Office of the Registrar Monday through Friday during normal business hours, except holidays.
FAQ About Ordering Transcripts