Electronic Transcript: $10 per order.
Paper Transcript $10 per order:
- USPS Domestic Mail $2.50 shipping fee. A total of $12.50 per order.
- USPS International Mail $5.00 shipping fee. A total of $15.00 per order.
- FedEx Overnight Domestic $25.00 shipping fee. A total of $35.00 per order.
- FedEx International $47.50 shipping fee. A total of $57.50 per order.
Students must clear holds on their record before the Transcript department will process the order. Current and recently enrolled students can check for holds in myIAU to ensure that any pending grades, degrees or changes have been posted to your record.
If you graduated before 2010, please order an official transcript from IAU directly by emailing registrar@iau.LA. Do not order through Parchment.
IAU has authorized Parchment Inc. to act as its agent for processing orders of electronic transcripts in PDF format. Parchment collects all required fees and forwards the request to the IAU Office of the Registrar, where the transcript is produced and released. Parchment uses the highest standards for security and the service is compliant with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA). If you need assistance or have questions about the ordering service, please email registrar@iau.LA.
To order an Official Transcript through Parchment:
- You will be asked to create an account. First-time users must sign and submit a Consent to Release form before a transcript order can be processed.
- Provide your student ID and the dates of attendance at IAU.
- Have your credit card name, number, and expiration date available. Parchment accepts VISA, MasterCard, and Discover. Cash or checks are no longer accepted.
- Payment on the card will be preauthorized, but your credit card will not be billed until the transcript order has been fulfilled.
- You will receive an e-mail confirmation when your order has been processed.
- For more info: Order Official Transcript Video, Track Official Transcript Video, FAQ About Ordering Transcripts PDF.