Doctor of Business Administration (DBA)
The Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) program serves the needs of mature students, helping them to advance in their careers. The program is designed to graduate scholar practitioners who will set the standard for best practices and contribute to the solution of critical business and management problems through research, teaching, and consulting. The program is designed to serve the needs of both fully employed and full-time students with a background as experienced business professionals who want to translate their industry expertise into leadership positions as consultants or as executives within their organizations. The program creates an opportunity for the student to demonstrate application of the knowledge and skills gained in the course work portion of the program and to demonstrate the critical thinking and analytical skills required to successfully complete the Doctoral Project.
PROGRAM LEARNING OBJECTIVES (PLOs)
The Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) degree program will allow students to:
- Develop the knowledge and analytical capability to lead an organization in adapting, evolving, and learning in a dynamic global economy
- Develop the skills, professional business ethics, and competence required to design, execute and evaluate creative and meaningful research in a field of specialization
- Employ advanced communications skills to share complex information, organizational vision, and actionable guidelines to various audiences
- Foster collaboration, communication and adaptability in helping organizations excel in a changing business landscape
- Incorporate and integrate Christian ethics and global perspective in decision-making
PROGRAM MODE OF INSTRUCTION
Instruction can be completed through classroom-hybrid and/or online instructional methodologies.