Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) degree program aims to develop students’ intellectual ability through an appropriate blending of business and general education. The program assists the student in understanding and developing the unique leadership qualities required to be successful in business functions, an organizational unit, or an enterprise. The coursework provides students with a solid business foundation in the field. An emphasis is on critical thinking, decision-making, and Christian ethical behavior. The BBA degree program is designed to provide students with opportunities to explore business administration and meet educational goals and enhance their career opportunities.
PROGRAM LEARNING OBJECTIVES (PLOs)
Primary objectives of this program include equipping students with the knowledge and ability to:
- Demonstrate effective writing skills. (ILO1)
- Demonstrate effective oral presentation skills. (ILO2)
- Demonstrate advanced elements of critical thinking to analyze issues, solve problems, and make business decisions. (ILO3)
- Integrate learning in the areas of general education, accounting, economics, management, and technology and apply them to business strategy and policy. (ILO4)
- Evaluate an ethical dilemma and make an appropriate recommendation to address it based on Christian ethics. (ILO4)
MODE OF INSTRUCTION
Instruction can be completed through classroom-hybrid and/or online instructional methodologies.