Graduation & Alumni Services
The IAU Alumni Association believes that its responsibility is to work with the entire campus community and alumni to cultivate a sense of loyalty among all alumni towards Alma Mater. An IAU education involves a life-long process of learning, teaching, leading, and serving to advance the University. With each passing year the diversity of students, alumni, faculty, staff, administrators, and friends of the University increases. We therefore, believe it is important for all members of the University Alumni Association to focus attention on the following four value statements.
We value the relationship that all Alumni have with the University.
We value the service that Alumni provide to the campus community and their local communities on behalf of the University.
We value the philanthropy that Alumni contribute to the University.
We value the heritage of our University and hope that all Alumni strive to learn from the past as we focus on the future.
A student is awarded a degree when s/he:
- Applies for graduation and a formal graduation evaluation is conducted.
- Successfully completes all academic requirements in your program of study.
- Has an overall grade point average of 2.0 at the undergraduate level and 3.0 at the graduate level.
- Satisfies all financial obligations.
- It is encouraged that you complete the End of Program survey so that we gain your feedback on how we can improve your program.
The Graduation Package includes:
- Padded degree cover
- Statement of Completion (SOC)
Allow 4-6 weeks to receive your Graduation Package; international students please allow up to 8 weeks.