IAU’s Career Services consists of assisting students with resume writing, tips and interview techniques, advising of job openings and professional development workshops.
IAU’s programs do not prepare graduates for a specific occupation or employment and does not provide formal career planning services. All students are encouraged to speak with the staff, faculty, and instructors regarding career and professional planning. IAU will provide a list of employers who have contacted the University offering employment opportunities.
Students can find new employment opportunities on IAU’s Job Openings Page.
IAU provides on-going opportunities for professional and spiritual development for the growth of faculty, staff, and students. Workshops are scheduled a session in advance. Stay connected with us as we announce new opportunities every session.
In 2018, IAU provided several professional and spiritual development workshops, here’s a few:
- eCommerce: An Introductory to Dropshipping on Ebay (02/18)
- Graduation / Optional Practical Training Workshop (02/18, 03/18, 05/18, 07/18, 09/18, 11/18)
- Communicating with Tact & Professionalism (03/18)
- Employment Based Visas & Green Cards (03/18)
- Leading When Not The Leader (08/18)
- Maximizing Your LinkedIn (09/18)
- The Secret Codes of Creation (09/18)
- Networking for Business Professionals (11/18)
- Identity Lost (11/18)